RespoKare Anti-Viral Mask Kids
Suitable for Children 5-10 years old
- Uses FDA-cleared Anti-Viral Technology
- 1 minute Inactivation of SARS & MERS
- 99.99% Inactivation of 18 Flu Viruses and Other Pathogen Tested
How It Works
RespoKare Anti-Viral Mask has a hydrophilic coating that rapidly absorbs droplets away from the mask outer surface and kills viruses using our patented active protection technology 3 step following
- Viral Trapping: The outer-coating of the mask not only help to trap airborne particles, but is coated with a special hydrophilic (water-loving) plastic that allows increased permeation (diffusion) of liquids. Infectious particles laden droplets which contact the outer surface of the mask are rapidly absorbed and trapped in the outer coating where they are neutralized, instead of remaining on the surface of the mask.
- Viral Inactivation: The polymer coating of the mask is not hydrophilic but is acidic-creating a localized low pH environment (pH 2.8 to 5) within the outer layer. Infectious particle laden droplets absorbed into the mask are neutralized.The mechanism of action is the the low pH causes desaturation (structural) of proteins. The blue inner active layer contains copper and zinc ions which cause structural rearrangement of proteins, nuclei acids and liquids. Resulting in the destruction of viruses, bacteria, tuberculosis and others.
- Effective and safe: The polymer coating does not restrict airflow and is totally safe. It is formulated from a combination of commonly used food additives - approved for use by both the US-FDA and European regulatory agencies.
Indication for Use
This is fluid-resistant single use, disposable face mask that actively kills 99.99% of the tasted viruses. It helps reduce exposure to bodily fluids and particulate materials. It breaths well and provides all-day comfort.
- For children 5-10 years.
- Replace if damaged or soiled.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to copper and zinc.
- This mask does not contain natural rubber latex.
- Do not use if packaging has been opened or damaged.
- Do not eat or break the activated carbon and desiccant packs.
- Do not re-use and repeated use may cause cross-contamination.
- This face mask does not eliminate the risk of contraction any disease or infection.